1.- You must post these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that”
7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people
8.- You can't say that you don't do tags. Silence is better off.
9. - Tag-backs are NOT ALLOWED
10. - You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells (=asks nicely ) you to. Art, rp, etc (optional).
11. - Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things (optional).
13 Facts (Good Luck!)
1) If I had my own house I would make every wall white so I could paint and draw whatever I wanted on them.
2) Within a year I got into two BBC shows - Sherlock and Red Dwarf - and now I'm virtually counting down the days until they return in 2016.
3) I've stopped listening to popular music nearly altogether after a former manager at my job played a radio station that blared "Blurred Lines" nearly forty times a day.
4) One of my earliest memories is riding The Haunted Mansion during my first trip to Disney World and waving goodbye to Little Leota at the end.
5) I took a screenwriting class a little over a year ago and the whole class really liked what I came up with, which makes me feel more confident about pursuing it as a possible career.
6) I really thought I wasn't going to like the film version of Into The Woods, but after seeing it I now defend it to everyone who says it was terrible, in spite of some of its flaws.
7) The one famous person I had encounter with while doing the Disney College Program was a Disney Channel star who's name I can't remember. She got a boat to herself and her boyfriend, and was pretty drunk.
8) Whether it's Return of the King or Battle of the Five Armies, it's not a Lord of the Rings finale unless I've cried at least three times by the end.
9) As much as I like My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic, I will admit I think the fandom's getting out of control since within a year it alienated two of my friends who used to be big fans of it.
10) Last year I went to a cast recording signing of the Aladdin musical but through a series of mishaps I arrived too late - it had just wrapped up and the main four actors were leaving. They saw how upset I was though and stayed to sign my album. We even got to chat for a while. They were incredibly nice people and I will always be grateful for what they did. (Also the show itself is great.)
11) I tried to get into Legend of Korra but just couldn't. I admire the animation and a few individual characters and moments, and I give the creators props for Korrasami at the end, but Korra is nowhere near as likable or interesting as Aang, there are too many love triangles and relationship problems that bug me, and it just felt weird seeing what happened to the characters I adored from the first series and have them grow old.
12) Even though I love the city, I always feel really comfortable in nature. I wouldn't mind living by the woods.
13) I've gotten the same eye injured twice within a few months - my sister shot me with a Nerf gun a week before Thanksgiving (she's two years older than me, by the way) and then walking home during a snowstorm I tripped on a crack in the sidewalk and fell right on my face. Ouch.
1) DC or Marvel? - DC has a great cast, but Marvel knows how to cut loose and have fun.
2) Which movie of 2015 are you looking forward to the most, and why? - Inside Out because I've heard nothing but good things about it and I like the idea, Star Wars because this will be my first time experiencing a new movie as a full-fledged Star Wars fan and not just a kid who wants the toys, and Jurassic World just cuz it looks like fun.
3) What is your list of favorite animated TV shows? - Animaniacs, The Simpsons, Futurama, Avatar:The Last Airbender, Gravity Falls, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic, The 7D, Earthworm Jim, SpongeBob SquarePants, Rocko's Modern Life, The Critic, Histeria
4) What is your favorite book series? - I still have a soft spot for Harry Potter, though I enjoy The Hunger Games, The Wednesday Tales, Abarat (though judging by how long Clive Barker takes to finish up each book I think I'll be in retirement by the time the series wraps up) and Dealing With Dragons (I don't remember the name of the series and I'm too lazy to look it up so that's the title of the first book).
5) Monty Python or Mel Brooks? - Love both, but as of now I'm on a bit of a Mel Brooks kick.
6) Which Merlin would you prefer, an old guy with a long beard and pointy hat, or a handsome young Irishman? - Well, I grew up with The Sword in the Stone, so I'll take the classic Merlin.
7) Loki or Bane? - I find Bane the more attractive of the two (can't resist scarred men in masks), but Loki always manages to steal whatever scene he's in.
8) Do you think fairy tales should come back to the Grimm old days? - It depends. Keep the darkness, but give the characters the depth and likability that Disney does.
9) What’s up, Doc? - Be vewwy vewwy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits. Heheheheheh.
10) If you were to choose one favorite animal from mythology or prehistory, who would it be? - Unicorns I love them, Unicorns I love them, uni-uni-unicorns I loooove them...
11) Favorite state or national park? - I haven't really been to any national parks...does Central Park count?
12) Rabbit Season, Duck Season or something else? - Elmer Season! ("Uh-oh...")
13) Favorite composer? - Movie composer is a tie between Alan Menken and John Williams. Classical composer would probably be Mozart or Beethoven.
And now, MY questions (mwahaha):
1) What movie sequel do you think is better than the film that came before it?
2) If you could personally supervise an adaptation of your favorite book, comic, character, etc. in any format, what would it be?
3) Your favorite childhood toy?
4) Finish the quote: "I haven't laughed so hard since ___."
5) Do you have any favorite blogs?
6) How do you feel about so many live-action adaptations of animated Disney films being made?
7) Cake or death?
8) Which fairies do you prefer - the mythical ones who tend to cause mischief or the lighthearted cute Disney-style ones?
9) Is there a film or a show that you feel like you're the only one who's ever heard of it?
10) Favorite song lyric:
11) Have you ever seen a Broadway show?
12) Any popular trends you followed growing up?
13) So let me get this straight - you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?
And now, my chosen ones, you shall be the Fellowship of the Tagged!: